trip Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions set out the terms on which you agree to contract with Tweet World Travel Tour Operator & Wholesaler Pty. Ltd. (ACN 653 476 316) trading as Tweet World Travel (collectively referred to in this document as “Tweet World Travel”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
These Booking Conditions set out the terms on which you contract us for arranging your FAMIL trip whereas we agree to make, provide, or preform as part of our contract with you. These terms and conditions apply to bookings you make with our consultants (over phone or by email) or made directly via our e-commerce websites (“Booking Portal”).
When we refer to ‘you’, we mean any person that accesses or uses the Booking Portal.
By using or accessing the Booking Portal, you agree to be bounded by these Terms & Conditions, and that you have read and understood them. The person who makes the Booking shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms & Conditions on behalf of all the persons named in the booking. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You must not make any bookings unless you understand and agree with the following terms and conditions.
By confirming your booking and paying a deposit or full payment, you will be contracting directly with a third-party supplier(s) (“Supplier”) who is the principal supplier(s) of the “Service”. Each supplier may have its own terms & conditions including cancellation policies, in which you agree to be bounded by the applicable Supplier’s terms & conditions (“Supplier Terms”) when you make a Booking.
The Services of Tweet World Travel are offered to you on the condition of your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Tweet World Travel’s Services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Tweet World Travel reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the services of Tweet World Travel are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of Tweet World Travel services, without notice.
QUALIFICATION FOR TWEET WORLD TRAVEL’S FAMIL
To qualify for a FAMIL trip, a Travel agent must:
Ø successfully have at least one booking with Tweet
World Travel in the past 10 days.
Ø agree to do site inspections from 3 to 5 hotels visitations per destination
Ø agree to do site inspections for 2 restaurants per destination
Ø agree to post a positive sharing or review about the FAMIL trip on their official Social Media platform while on the trip, and tag Tweet World Travel
Ø agree to complete a Feedback form within 3 days after the FAMIL trip
Ø agree to participant in a Destination Webinar one week prior to the departure of the FAMIL trip
Ø Each Famil departure is
limit two agents per agency
Ø Each Agent
may only join our Famil once every 24 months
Ø Registration for an expression of interest does not guarantee a spot. The selection of participants is solely at the discretion of the Tweet World Travel management
Ø Each FAMIL departure is limited to 12 agents only
AND APPLICATION PROCESS
You warrant that (i) you are 18 years of age or older, (ii) all information supplied by you during your course of using the Services is true, accurate, current, and complete.
By confirming your booking with us, either by verbal or written, we will assume that all travellers on the booking have a valid passport. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the necessary documentation to comply with the laws and regulations of the countries to be visited.
Passenger names must be provided exactly as per passport at the time of booking. Any spelling corrections made after a payment is made must be notified in writing and will incur admin and additional fees, including any ticket/voucher re‐issue fees and any Suppliers’ re-issue fees.
· Step 1: Complete and
submit your application electronically from our website.
· Step 2: You will receive an email to acknowledge we received your electronic application
· Step 3: You will receive an email of confirmation for your FAMIL trip within a week, if you are eligible.
· Step 4: Once you received the confirmation reservation, you will need to pay a nominal fee for the FAMIL trip within the time frame indicated in your confirmation email. If payment is not received in a timely manner (as indicated in your confirmation reservation), your reservation request will be cancelled.
· Step 5: The Famil travel voucher will be issued 7 days
- If you must CANCEL YOUR FAMIL FOR ANY REASON,
the fee you paid to us is non-refundable.
- We will not offer any refund if due to unforeseen circumstances such as and including pandemic, airport shutdowns, border closings, or restricted travel advisories. We have the absolute right to offer travel credit for future travel with our companies.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise, we will cancel
the trip and we will strive to rearrange new dates of travel that is safe for travel.
- If Tweet World Travel must cancel this FAMIL trip for any reason, we will provide a full refund.
- Tweet World Travel has no control over, or liability for, the Services provided by third-party Supplier(s). We disclaim and will be exempted from liability for anything to do with the supply of third parties' Services.
- By making a booking, you agree to accept all risks associated with the Supplier(s). You agree to unconditionally release Tweet World Travel from all liability, including without limitation in contract and in tort, for any cause or action, including any injury, damage, loss, cost, delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly as a result of the inherent risks associated with the service made by the Supplier(s), or any force majeure events or other events which are beyond our control, including but not limited to war, civil disobedience, terrorism, insurrection, accident, explosion, sickness, epidemic, pandemic, fire, floods, severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government, alteration or cancellation of scheduled air services, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- Tweet World Travel will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, cost, delay, additional expense or inconvenience associated with unforeseeable circumstances such as force majeure, adverse weather, flight rescheduling and faults with transportation or road conditions may also have an effect on the operation of the Service. We strongly urge you to undertake a high level of personal responsibility in order to ensure that possessions, equipment and personal documents are closely monitored and protected at all times. We also strongly advise you to purchase appropriate travel insurance to protect you from financial loss and personal injuries in the event of an emergency.
- You acknowledge and agree that there are inherent risks involved in participating in the Services, including without limitation of possible contact with native flora/fauna, local residents, unforeseen events (force majeure) and travel in remote locations. You agree to release Tweet World Travel from any liability associated with these risks.
- If the Service is affected in any way by a force majeure event, we or the Supplier(s) may in our discretion vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the Services as we consider necessary. You agree to release Tweet World Travel and its Supplier(s) from any liability associated with any variation or cancellation.
- The Supplier(s) are not our consultants or employees and are not under our direct control. We therefore do not warrant the performance of any Supplier(s). We do not accept, and you agree to release us from, all liability for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses, including without limitation any property damage or personal injury, that you may suffer which arises out of any act or omission of a Supplier who provides arrangements for the Service(s) that you book. Any claim that you may have in relation to a Supplier should be raised directly with that Supplier, respectively.
- You are responsible for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses arising through your own fault. You agree to indemnify us against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and whether incurred by or awarded against us) as a result of, or arising in relation to, whether directly or indirectly, your participation in the Services or any act or omission by you in relation to the Services.
- To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability in contract, or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of the Supplier(s) over which we have no direct control. We do not accept any liability for any loss (including consequential loss or any associated costs) caused in case the Supplier becomes insolvent and goes out of business. Any payment already made to the Supplier in such case might be unrecoverable, and no refund will be made.
- Under circumstances where our liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the remedies required of us under applicable law (including the Australian Consumer Law). This liability clause is subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law and nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
INSURANCE & COVID VACINATION
- The Services you book DOES NOT include Travel Insurance. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance for your travel arrangements (without limitation) that include coverage for medical expenses, loss of luggage, cruise, land content and airfare charges that may occur.
- It is a requirement that everyone travelling with Tweet World Travel must be fully and validly vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration, that extends to your destination(s).
- When you book with Tweet World Travel you agree that we or our Supplier(s) may use images of you taken during the trip and any comments made in writing or in video by you regarding the trip, without recourse to you and without compensation to you, for publicity and promotional purposes only through any form of medium and channel we or our Supplier choose.
- If you do not want your images to be displayed or taken during the trip, you have to advise us and Supplier in writing at the time of booking, or when you collect your travel documents.
If you didn’t advise us during your booking or during your trip, you consent and agree to us or our Supplier(s) using your image for promotional purposes. You reserve the right to request us to remove your images from online publications, however we cannot remove your images from any printed promotional materials. You agree that you will not and cannot take legal action against these printed materials as we did not receive your advice prior to and at the time of printing.